Pregnancy and Infant loss are devastating times for you as a family. Allow me to help support you through those early days when you may want extra care.
- Attend Scans and appointments if there is threat of miscarriage
- Signpost you towards the extra support you may need, such as support groups, medical professionals etc
- Provide a listening ear and shoulder to cry
- Offer practical support in the home so you can rest and physically recover
- Support you in making your own choices regarding the steps you wish to take
- Be there during the birth of your baby
- Collect photos and memories of your baby if appropriate and desired
- If required I can assist with funeral plans
Whether you are 8 weeks, 14 weeks, 20 weeks, or 34 weeks, if your baby is stillborn, or if you lose them shortly after birth, I will be there to offer support and care
I offer a free initial support package to discuss your loss and how I can help you along this difficult journey.
If you require practical support following this my hourly rate is £15ph with a minimum 2hrs per session.
However I would hate money to prevent you from receiving the care and support you will need during this time so please contact me regardless